Everyone is crazy for postcards!
Sending postcards to voters in swing districts has become a popular way to support campaigns from afar. It's fun, easy, and you can do it right at home.
How it Works
We ask all our candidates if they are interested in doing a postcard drive with us. If they are, we work with the campaign to develop all the necessary information for our volunteers—a script or talking points, voter addresses, postcard design, goals and timeline for the drive, and so forth. Then, we deliver a package with specific directions and materials to our District Captains, who will help to coordinate postcarding efforts for their teams.
As with all our programs, we are committed to working directly with the campaigns to provide them with exactly what they need and want. You can rest assured that your hard work will be strategic and focused—not redundant, or worse, unintentionally detrimental.
Current postcard drives
- Mike Mullin for Virginia House of Delegates District 93
- David Reid for Virginia House of Delegates District 32
- Cheryl Turpin for Virginia House of Delegates District 85
- John Bell for Virginia House of Delegates District 87
- Karrie Delaney for Virginia House of Delegates District 67
- Kathy Tran for Virginia House of Delegates District 42
- Jennifer Carroll Foy for Virginia House of Delegates District 2
- Danica Roem for Virginia House of Delegates District 13
- Lee Carter for Virginia House of Delegates District 50
- Shelly Simonds for Virginia House of Delegates District 94
- Manka Dhingra for Washington State Senate District 45
If you are a volunteer assigned to one of these campaigns and would like more information, please email our Postcard Program directly. And stay tuned for updates about new postcard drives!
In-KIND REPORTING FORMS
Whoever buys stamps or postcards needs to fill out an in-kind donation form so that we can notify the campaign and they can report it for compliance purposes. (Unlike Republicans, we’re not trying to hide our “dark money!”) Click the buttons below to submit an in-kind donation form for postcards or postage that you have purchased. If you've already been given a PDF or paper version of a form, feel free to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you’ve made cash donations to a campaign—or example, via ActBlue—don’t worry—the reporting is already taken care of.)